Friday, July 17, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: Family members gather and wipe tears from their eyes at #BobbiKristina Brown's hospice after a hearse is spotted

Bobbi Kristina Brown's family gather at hospice after police and a lawyer arrive
Pat Houston is seen here visiting Bobbi Kristina's hospice for the second time in as many daysParade of loved ones: Tommy Brown (left) and Uncle Ray (Whitney Houston's former bodyguard, right) leave Bobbi Kristina's hospice

Family members of Bobbi Kristina Brown were gathering today amid fears she was close to losing her five-month battle for life.

Her aunt Pat Houston hugged friends and relatives as she made her third visit to the hospice within 24 hours where Bobbi Kristina, 22, has remained since being moved from a nearby hospital three weeks ago. Pat's husband Gary, Whitney's half brother, arrived later.

The arrival of a hearse and the erection of a white tent to keep prying eyes out, with an unnamed relation standing next to it, added to the speculation about the dire nature of Bobbi Kristina's condition.

Continue reading after the cut.....
Two police officers and a lawyer were also reported to have arrived at the hospital late yesterday evening as speculation continues over whether or not  charges will be filed against Bobbi Kristina’s former boyfriend Nick Gordon.

One member of the entourage was seen sitting in his vehicle of the Peachtree Christian Hospice wiping tears from his eyes.

But some friends of Bobbi Kristina’s family smiled as they hugged today before entering the hospice where she is being cared for. Mom Whitney Houston's bodyguard Uncle Ray arrived to see Bobbi Kristina. Her uncle Tommy Brown, Bobby's older brother, also visited her at the hospice today.

The 22-year-old's family did not comment on her condition as the photos emerged, nor would Peachtree Christian reveal the reasons behind erecting the tent.

However, it appears that the center may have constructed the tent to protect the privacy of other patients' families, since Bobbi Kristina's aunt Pat Houston was seen visiting late Wednesday night, according to video obtained by TMZ.

The video shows Pat Houston entering the facility after dark, hours after pictures of hearse backing in and out of the tent during daylight surfaced.

Loved ones who showed up Wednesday to the hospice center included Whitney Houston's former bodyguard Ray Watson, who arrived looking somber and spent over 30 minutes alone in his car after his visit to his late boss's daughter.

Bobby Brown's brother Tommy also arrived for a visit Wednesday along with other Houston and Brown family members.

The tent appeared at the back door of the Georgia hospice center where Bobbi Kristina was taken June 24 in order to 'die naturally' in the afternoon.

Bobbi Kristina Brown has been treated at the hospice for the last three weeks.

The hearse showed up soon after the tent appeared at the back door of Peachtree Christian Hospice and after Brown's loved ones arrived to the center outside Atlanta.

Photos show the black vehicle backing into the unexplained tent, which blocked views from all angles of what was inside.

It stands to reason that officials had the structure placed behind Peachtree Christian Hospice to block anyone from seeing anything coming or going through the door.

And the Houston family has kept largely mum on Bobbi Kristina's condition since her aunt and guardian Pat Houston said 'she's in God's hands' after she was transferred to the end of life facility.

The tent was flush against the back of the hospice center and blocks the door from all angles.

As TMZ notes, the family was prepared to let Bobbi Kristina go after doctors had given them no hope of her recovery.

'Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate,' read a family statement from June. 'As of today, she has been moved into hospice care.'

Brown was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta area home January 31. She underwent surgery to replace her breathing tube with a tracheostomy tube in February.

Bobbi Kristina was originally placed into a medically induced coma after the horrific discovery in circumstances eerily reminiscent of her mother's death.

Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub in her Los Angeles hotel just hours before she was due to attend a pre-Grammy awards party in February 2010.

Her death was ruled accidental. However, police are treating Bobbi Kristina's near-drowning and alleged injuries as a criminal investigation - with speculation mounting that her partner Nick Gordon will face charges.

Meanwhile, the Houstons are looking for justice through a civil suit.

A court-appointed representative of Bobbi Kristina Brown has filed a lawsuit against Gordon claiming he took money from her and abused her physically and emotionally.

Bedilia Hargrove filed a lawsuit against Gordon in Fulton County Superior Court. The complaint says Gordon routinely transferred large amounts of money from Brown's accounts to his without Brown's permission.

Culled - DailyMail

Share your thoughts....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment