Tuesday, July 14, 2015

PHOTO: Spirit cut my neighbour’s throat, not me – Helen Okeke aka Mama Chinedu

rose killed
Photo: Left- Helen Okeke, Right - Late Rosemary
A 40-year-old woman, Helen Okeke, aka Mama Chinedu, who was accused of slitting her neighbour’s throat with a knife in the Ikota, Ajah area of Lagos State, has said she is possessed by a spirit.
The Okigwe, Imo State indigene, said she never knew that......
Rosemary died until when she was arrested by the police.
Okeke, who said she was unmarried and had a son out of wedlock, asked the family of the deceased to forgive her, as she was not in control of herself during the incident.

Okeke said the victim had challenged her to a fight on the fateful day while she was in her room.
She said she never wanted to come out until “a spirit” entered into her room and pushed her out.
She said, “On that day, she carried a bucket of water and stood in front of my room saying I should come out if I know I was woman enough.
“I had just returned from where I went to buy bread and was inside my room. I did not want to come out.
“But a spirit just entered into my room and entered me. I was shaking uncontrollably and that was when I went out.
“I took a bucket of water and poured it on the floor in front of my room. But Rosemary poured her bucket of water on me, and that was when the fight started.”
She said in the ensuing scuffle, she found a knife in front of her room.
“I cannot explain what happened next. I have never had this kind of experience in my life. It was while I was at the police station that they said she was dead.
“I need forgiveness from Rosemary and her family. I want people to learn from my example that fighting is not good,” she said.

Drop a comment..thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment