Thursday, July 16, 2015

RUN AWAY DAD! Triple twins’ dad, Mr. Emeka Uche, returns after abandoning his family

Image result for Triple twins’ dad returns in Nigeria•BACK AT LAST: Uche carrying the last of his three sets of twins after he returned to their new home in Ogun State...yesterday.                  PHOTO: PRECIOUS IGBONWELUNDU

The father of the multiple twins who fled from his home and expectant wife has shown up – three months after.
Mr. Emeka Uche, after days of persuasion by his wife Ruth yesterday returned to a new home – a yet-to-be-painted mini-flat in Ogun State.
The Uches used to stay in Agege on the outskirts of......
Lagos. Mrs. Uche, a teacher, had two sets of twins. Another set came in February.

The run away dad on his return thus explained, “it was not easy for me. I contemplated suicide on several occasions. I cannot believe I am here, holding my kids for the first time since they were born three months ago.
“When I left, I initially went to the village where I spent a month. After that, I came back to Lagos but stayed with my friend around Oko-Oba in Agege. I still live with him.
“I know that I was not far from them, but I just did not went to return without a better solution on how to cater for my home. I was ashamed too to come back to that house to see them after I’d abandoned them and run away.
“But after our discussions and my wife told me that they had moved, I went to our old house and asked one of the neighbors who had been here for direction so that I could come and see them,” he said, shaking his head.

Share your thoughts....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment