Thursday, October 8, 2015

#SAD! #Oliseh: I won’t take insults to my mother, Coach Oliseh —Enyeama

Image result for Coach Oliseh and Captain Enyeama clashImage result for Coach Oliseh and Captain Enyeama clash

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has reacted to the face-off which occurred between him and the team’s coach, Sunday Oliseh, at their Hotel Verviers camp on Tuesday.
The Lille goalkeeper was stripped of his captaincy on Tuesday after his arrival in camp for the Eagles’ two friendly matches against DR Congo and Cameroon on October 8 and 11.

Enyeama on Wednesday took to Instagram to explain his side of the story, lamenting the treatment meted out to him by the coach.
He wrote, “After 13 years of national service, having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart, through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants.
Continue reading after the cut.....

“Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. I will take anything but not insults to my dead mother.”
 However, the captaincy was then handed to CSKA Moscow forward, Ahmed Musa, and efforts by Enyeama to explain himself were reportedly rebuffed by Oliseh, who refused to listen to him, saying he should leave the room for the team or the team would leave for him. The coach called on security officials to eject Enyeama from the camp before some officials of the Nigeria Football Federation waded in to calm the situation.

Share your thoughts.....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment