Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photos: Kenyan lady posts naked photos on Facebook, offers money for sex

Kenyan lady shares nude photos on Facebook, offers money for sex

A Kenyan lady, Cecile Chikitta, offering ‘handsome’ men money in exchange for sex got her Facebook account deleted after posting nude pictures due to the admin ‘no nudity’ policy.

She posted her nude photos and also photos of bundles of cash and wrote: See below;

‘any broke handsome dude around Nairobi who wants to make some few cash this Friday night for just making me scream all night long at my house..you must be ready for an H:V-test coz I want it raw & dry no c*ndoms. Its been long since I got f****d!! oh my I am so h*rny even wet now.’
WARNING!! Disturbing Photos...Viewers >Discretion is Advised!
Continue after the cut for photos....



Drop a comment....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment