Thursday, July 19, 2012

Time Line: How Boko Haram Killed Jonathan's Government

No comment Photos


......Pres. Jo's Time Line
                               
                             Happy Campaign....but nobody told me its not going to be easy!

                                                 So they (BH) started....but i kept calm

                                  They took my Calmness as a weakness...but i warned them

                     Goosshhhh....these Cr00ks are sturborn upon my warning... Infact I'm tired

                                                            ...and Huhhuhhhhhhhhh!

            Yeparipa...they can't kill me. Thanks Rubé for the advice...i think i need fresh Air now!


Now continue to see for the future after the cut....

                          Yes it works....2015 here i come. By the way where is My Perm Sec.

-----The End


Abeg...this just a Photo time line...Have fun! Me like my Presido oooh!



4 comments:

  1. For some reasons i love this GEJ photo time line. It could be funny but it says a lot.

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chineke!! so na babe carry jona fly enter Brazil....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously it'll only take Davinchi to decode the photo. Nice one.'Laughs'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job mennn! I luv dis photo time line. President Jonathan must see this. Hahahahaaaaaa...lmao

    ReplyDelete