Friday, July 20, 2012

Video Mr Endowed: Man with the World Largest Pen!s caused Serious confusion at the Airport

A 41 year old man known as Jonah Falcon who is said to have the world’s largest penis was stopped as he went through security at the San Francisco International Airport. The security guards feared he had a suspect package hidden in his pants, immediately stop him for a thorough search.


Johan was quoted as saying: “I had my stuff strapped to the left. I wasn’t erect at the time. One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said ‘Yes’. I said, ‘It’s my d***’.”  Instantly the well-endowed 41-year-old was frisked and had white powder sprinkled on his pants to check for traces of explosives after a “very noticeable” bulge in his clothing was interpreted by TSA agents as a potential “biological threat”, the report said.
The former computer games reviewer has featured in a HBO documentary about the size of his manhood, which measures 23cm limp and 34cm when aroused. 

Continue to watch the Video clip...WARNING! this video is not suitable for minors..


...Hahahaha! Goodluck Jona Mr Endowed.

Drop a comment...thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment