Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why I married Igbo lady


Why I married Igbo lady
Gbenga & Chinelo
Tinsel star, Gbenga Anaimashaun dazzled with his heartthrob, Chinelo Aningwu as they walked down the aisle at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos, on Saturday, May 4. Both faces brimmed with undying joy as they exchanged vows.
The elated Osun State-born actor-cum-model during the reception disclosed to The Entertainer why he chose to tie the nuptial knot with an Igbo woman describing it as the true definition of what love is all about.
“Once you are in love, you become blind to where he or she is coming from. I am glad I have been joined to my wife today in holy matrimony. My joy knows no bounds,” he declared.

 How did their paths cross and what attracted him to her? 

 Joyous Gbenga, shortly after signing the dotted lines narrated thus: “We met about a year ago at the gym centre where I went to lose some pounds. We started as friends. Within the periods of our friendship, I discovered that she
has the qualities I desire in a woman. Apart from her striking beauty, she is kindhearted and very positive in her thinking.”
Describing her hubby as the most wonderful man she has ever come across, Chinelo corroborated that the love she has for her husband is so deep that ethnicity could not have been a barrier: “We love ourselves so much that nothing could have stopped us from exchanging marital vows. He is loving, caring, and very understanding; what else could a lady ask for?” She queried.
However, Gbenga also revealed reasons why he wouldn’t settle for an actress despite working with and meeting so many beautiful actresses: “Basically, it is not good to have a relationship with someone you are in the same profession with. It is not advisable. Whenever I am on location doing my job as an actor, I take my acting profession seriously; I don’t really look at girls in the industry. I can only allow my wife to be an actress unless I am the director and producer of the movie,” he added laughing.
Drop a comment...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment