Monday, June 24, 2013

[WTF!] BBA8: Ethiopian Betty $£X loves Bolt more than her country



Sadness filled Betty’s face last night after being announced as the second housemate to be evicted from the BBA game.
Separation anxiety became the Ethopians reality as she had only 30...
seconds to kiss her lover before leaving the house.
“It was hard to live the house, I wanted to kiss him once again. Bolt and I had a good relationship, I can confirm that we still together we taking what we have further.”
“I am gonna miss him teasing me and kissing his lips,” says Betty.
Although she did not live to make it to the 91 day stay of the reality game she feels she did her best.
“I did my best, I feel like I am a winner and in my mind I thought I would stay till the end but I am proud of myself for having made it this far,” she says.
It is alleged that Ethopians were much disappointed in the way Betty carried herself in the show and on her sudden relationship with Sierre Leone’s Bolt.
When asked about those rumors she says: “No, I don’t want to talk about how my relationship has affected my country, either way I will still continue to see Bolt.”
Whilst Betty tried to pick up the pieces of her live outside the house her lover Bolt spent the night sobbing in Fatima’s hands missing his shenanigans.
_______________________________________

Drop a comment...thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment