Saturday, March 22, 2014

REVEALED! I was a gang leader –Cobhams Confessed


Visually-impaired ace music composer, producer and singer, Cobhams Asuquo, in an interview with punch news tell his story about growing, music carrier and lots more. During the interview, he was asked  about growing up as a kid,and the super producer revealed that he was a gang leader.

Read his response after the cut...

Q: How was Cobhams as a kid?
A: As a kid I was rough. I was stubborn and sometimes, I was a bully.

Q: You were a bully?
A: Yes. I did things that were big and bad enough to do. I was a gang leader in many ways and my friends always listened to me. I told my friends things because I was the one who listened to the radio the most, so they believed me. Once, I told them that Babangida had intentions of becoming a Field Marshal and I can remember all my friends saying all kinds of things.  Then I went home and my father explained to me that what he was saying was that he had no intention of becoming a Field Marshal and I went back to my friends to tell them what I just learnt and they still believed. I was that kind of kid. I was an influence and I was outgoing and outspoken.

Culled - Punch
 __________________________________________________________________________________-

...please don't get it twisted; this guy Cobhams is a talented and great person with a nice heart.
You can read the full interview at Punch...Cobhams is an inspiration.
Share your thoughts...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment