Sunday, March 11, 2012

Arabic teacher 'Rapes' JSS 3 student over HolyOil..!



 A 43-year- old *Rapist* Imam cum teacher a.k.a Isiaka Salimonu, who teaches Arabic at Educational Legacy College, Ibadan has
landed in police net over the rape of a Junior Secondary School 3(JSS3) student in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Imam Salimonu allegedly raped Yetunde, 15year old, in Ikumapayi, Olodo area of the city.

He scammed the little Yetunde when he promised to give her “holy oil” for prayers which ostensibly would make her improve on her academic performance . The unsuspecting innocent girl followed Salimonu to his friend’s house as he requested, and when they got there , the rapist Salimonu allegedly forcefully stripped her naked without her consent, and raped her point blank. After Salimonu's devilish act, he gave the victim N2,000 and the holy oil after the incident which she (Yetunde) rejected.

Immediately Yetunde ran straight to her elder brother and reported the matter to him. This Shocked members of Yetunde's  family and they reported the matter to Iyana Ofa Police Station. The Rapist Slimonu, who is being quizzed at the State Criminal Investigation Department(SCID) Iyaganku Ibadan, was said to have owned up to the alleged crime. In the Salimonu's words he explained, “I always noticed her whenever I was conducting Jumat for them every Friday''. “In December 2011, I saw Yetunde’s report card and I discovered that she didn’t perform well. I promised to assist her, by giving her “prayer oil” when they resumed on January 5, 2012. I told her to wait for me at Ikumapayi bus-stop and from there, I picked her and took her to my friend’s house to give her the charm.”

“I took her to my friend’s house but he was not at home. I took her to a small house in the compound. There, I stripped her naked and had fun with her. I gave her N2,000 and the “prayer oil” and she rejected them,” he said.

However, the Rapist Imam Isiaka Salimonu daughter is Yetunde’s classmate

Share your thoughts...thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Holy oil my foot! Most of these Imams are known to be full time pedophile,who knws if she has used the girl for juju? The family of the girl should go check if the Imam has infected their daughter with any deadly disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is happening in Nigeria? Some many bad news, cases of rape & terrorist attack are becoming a daily occurrence.

    ReplyDelete