Sunday, March 18, 2012

A HIV-Male Prostitute Who Slept With Top Male Government Officials...Confesses how he infected them with HIV!!!


 Ifeanyi Benedith Agah have told the astounded crowd in the Upper Area Court of Maraba, Nassarawa State how he
plied his commercial sex trade in the suburb of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
According Ifeanyi, he used to stand the streets of Wuse Zone 4 which is acknowledged as one of the red light zones in the FCT or Jabi, a suburb of Abuja for business. He also owned up to having been into the ‘business’ for about five years.
''I was disvirgined when I was 12 years when i used to perform in cultural dances with the females in my school. One day my principal saw me, called me and told me that he liked me, that is how we started, Agah stated. He was the one who initiated me into having sex through the anus.

“My parents were not taking good care of me. They left me in the village while they were here in Abuja. It was the principal that was taking care of me by paying my school fees and other such things"
The-17-year-old who hails from Afikpo Local Government Area in Ebonyi State, claimed that, at first his parents were not aware of his sexual activities but when they eventually found out they took him for HIV/AIDS test and it was discovered that he was HIV positive.

His Problem, started when he encountered 32-year-old Rabiu (Male) who approached him for his services on the March 11, 2012. According to Agah, he usually charged N10,000  for each round of sex but Rabiu had pleaded with him to accept the same sum for two rounds of sex, but the client gave him only N1,000 after their time together and asked him to return the next day for the balance of N9,000.
The accused person stated that Rabiu did not live up to his promise as he gave him only N3,500 which upset him leading to an argument that landed both parties in police station where they had gone to have the issue resolved but were detained and charged to court the following day.
Agah stated that all sorts of persons patronise him for sexual gratification. “Some of them are ministers but they will not tell you their full names. The good ones among them will give me up to N40,000 to N45,000 per night and the stingy ones will give N25,000 for three rounds per night”
The accused who did not seem repulsed by what he has been doing, further stated, “When I sleep with other men I feel like a female prostitute. I do not have feeling for females, only the males so they are the ones that take me out for business and treat me well.
“I cannot tell them that I am HIV positive because it will spoil business for me. Some of them use condoms. Nobody apart from my parents knows that I am HIV positive. I stay with female prostitutes because I do not have my own place. Even the girls I live with do not know that I am HIV positive,” he said.

Agah surprisingly disclosed that he would not advise anybody to join his trade as he insisted he was in it because of his financial difficulties, just as he said he would advise those in the act to stop it.

Rabiu, however, refused to make any comment as he bemoaned the possibility of going to jail having been found guilty of unnatural offences by the Upper Area Court, presided over by Judge Abdullahi Mariga. 

Share your thoughts...Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Hun! this thing korrekt. I wish say he even sleep with Jonathan & David Mark e for beta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opi take it easy dear, the news never mentioned JOnathan or Mark.
      Goodluck to you!

      Delete
    2. @usaveone yes ur right they neva mentioned any of them but i want them to catch fire, including all the looting top government ministers and Sinators. Those criminals deserve it.

      Delete
  2. I advice this homo to go pray if these Senators without condom never use him for Juju.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pity them and their wives for the grave is near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No be de same Gay pple 4 govenmnt rush go pass anti-gay law. Foolish pple, make dem all carry aids i no care. complete idiots includn dis Gay 4 dis photo.

    ReplyDelete