Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Angry Wife Bathes Best friend With Raw Acid For Trying To Snatch her Husband...

...Peace

A lady Judith Odo, yesterday, poured a full container of raw Acid on her Best friend and school mate, Miss
Peace Asogwa , for allegedly attempting to snatch her Dangote  husband.
It was gathered that Judith’s three-year-old marriage to one Kenneth, has been plagued by constant quarrels which has led to separation between the duo.
The marriage ended over a year ago when Judith packed out of her matrimonial home, this led her husband to trigger a relationship with Miss Peace and subsequently proposing marriage to Miss Peace.

As soon as Judith noticed that he was constantly visiting Peace, she became angry and jealous, so she decided to settle the whole drama with Acid. The 'Acid Lady' Judith being so furious and couldn't accept it because she felt that both of them were not just classmates but close friends from Orba in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Miss-Peace Asogwa now receiving medical treatment at St. Theresa’s Hospital Obollo-Afor explained, “I was sleeping in my room around 2 a.m when some persons broke into our house. I looked up and saw Judith and four men. As soon as they came in, she started abusing me, and said she had come to end my life since I was trying to take over her husband.
 “I was so shocked because even though Kenneth was approaching me for marriage, I never agreed for one day. “Before I knew what was happening, she had emptied the content of a bowel she collected from one of the boys on me. I started shouting for help and they took to their heels. Our people now brought me to this hospital”. -END!
 
I thought a friend in need is a friend indeed? God have mercy!

3 comments:

  1. Heaven! How can somebody do this to a fellow human just because of a man? Why i ask? Why? Judith Odo is not only inhuman but a devil. The law should make her dearly for this wickedness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this is wickedness in high places. Judith should be put behind bars for the rest of her life.
    Nawaaa! for ladies

    ReplyDelete