Saturday, December 8, 2012

OMG! Snoop Ball: Snoop Dogg eyes investment in Celtic

Snoop Lion
 Snoop Dogg is considering investing in Scottish League Champions Celtic FC, and would be interesting in signing "his boy" David Beckham.
The rapper says he would
buy shares "if any of the board wanted to sell".
"I don't need to run a soccer club but [I would want] enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard," Snoop told the Daily Record. "I got a lot of interest in soccer … [and] I see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team."
Beckham, who is reportedly leaving Los Angeles Galaxy next month after six years at the American Major League Soccer (MLS), is a friend of Snoop's, and the rapper says he would be keen to bring the former England captain on board.
Despite being the qualified coach of his young son's football team, Snoop said he did not have any advice for Celtic manager Neil Lennon, although he added: "The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there ..."
 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Haha! That will interesting Snoop Lion. 
I hope your players doesn't get high on 'wizzle-chizzle' before coming on to the pitch?

Share your thoughts...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment