Sunday, June 30, 2013

I rub my husband’s back as he eats my vegetable soup –Sarah Sosan



Every morning when he wakes up and beholds the skyline of the Centre of Excellence, Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) most probably smiles in appreciation to God for the invaluable contributions made towards the success of his administration by the highly cerebral women that are running with his vision to transform Lagos.
In her days as the Deputy Governor of the state, during Fashola’s first term, Princess Sarah A. Sosan (OFR), brought a touch of panache to the way she handled her responsibilities, both as Fashola’s deputy and the Honourable of Commissioner of Education. As she reveals, the reforms that took place in the education sector of the state make her particularly happy. In this interview, she talks about life out of office and the enduring romantic relationship between her and the husband.

Continue after the cut...

As you are not presently occupied with the busy schedules of the office, do you find time to cook for your husband?
I have always cooked for my husband even while in office. It’s my duty as a wife to cook for my husband, so why not? Though I didn’t usually find time to cook for him every day while in office, but I do that more often now.

What do you usually tell him at the dining table while watching him enjoy your meals?
(Laughs) You know, most times we do not eat together because we run different schedules. And these days that many of us are minding what we eat, it’s not a regular dining table affair. But I use to tell him that I thank God for his life; that I’m happy having him as the love of my life and that he would be mine forever.
Do you also rub his back and he would smile and tell you how delicious the food is?
Yes, especially if it’s vegetable soup. (Laughs heartily).
_________________________

Hahaha!..lol Madam Sosan

Drop a comment...thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment