Friday, August 30, 2013

OMG! Married woman dying of cancer puts ad on Craigslist to find new partner - for her LOVER


Very unusual: The ad placed by a married woman seeking a new partner for her lover after she dies

A married Hartford, Connecticut woman has posted an ad on Craigslist searching for a new partner for the man she loves - who is not her husband - because she is dying of cancer.
The woman, who calls herself 'Sharon B', posted the unusual ad on Tuesday with the title, 'Very unusual request'.
Sharon B says she is seeking a woman for a man with whom she has been carrying on an affair for five years to take up with him when she dies.

Continue to read full text of Sharon B's advert...
Craigslist ad posted by terminally ill Connecticut woman for her lover

 Hello,

Thank you for reading my posting. This is probably the most unusual posting on CL that you will ever read.

My name is Sharon B. For the past five years, I have had a regular ongoing intimate relationship with a wonderful gentleman, "A". He is kind, supportive, funny, and most important of all, very attentive to my sexual needs. This relationship was outside my marriage, and it's a long story, so I'll save it for later communication.

I was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I do not have long to live. I have made peace with my situation. My family has been very supportive, but one of my last regrets is that I will be abandoning my wonderful intimate partner.

He has no idea that I am posting this. I intend to post it on all of the Craigslist categories that might elicit a real response. I would like to find, before I die, a wonderful woman who is worthy of his attention. I will try to persuade him to contact those who I think will treat him as I have, and will forward to them his email address.

Please, in order to cut down on the spam I have to deal with, put SharonB in the subject of your reply.

Thank you. I promise you, it will be worth your while.

With love and affection,

Sharon
The advertisement shows a deep fondness for 'A,' but Sharon B makes no mention of her husband except to say that her family has been very supportive of her since her cancer diagnosis.
Sharon B says she is seeking a woman who can care for 'A' the way she has and  who is 'worthy of his attention.'
'A' is, apparently, unaware of his lover's attempts to find him a 'wonderful woman' but Sharon B says she intends to 'persuade' him to contact respondents she deems worthy.
_____________________________________

Share your thoughts...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment