Thursday, April 17, 2014

s.O.s To Governor Fashola and Entire Nigerians - Please Save Me From Severe SCOLIOSIS

KELECHI UHEGWU

The Executive Governor of Lagos State
His Excellency Babatunde Raji Fashola
The Governor's Office, Lagos State Secretariat
Alausa - Ikeja
Lagos State

Your Excellency Sir,

SOS TO GOVERNOR FASHOLA; SAVE KELECHI UHEGWU FROM SEVERE SCOLIOSIS

 My name is Kelechi Ihegwu and I have resorted to use this medium to reach out to you publicly to rescue me from this life threatening severe scoliosis; a condition I have had to live with throughout my infancy but has worsened in adult hood.
At first, my peculiar situation was medically declared helpless until an institution in UK which had developed interest in me over the years, emerged (after numerous researches) with discoveries and breakthrough in the methodology of conducting a successful corrective surgery that will better my health and living conditions. Despite the scars, discomfort and pains that this deforming ailment has inflicted on me I have struggled to keep hope alive by trusting ultimately in God, attaining academic pursuits and artistic excellence as a make-up artiste.

The kind wishes and donations of well-meaning Nigerians have also been quite encouraging however it is still a very far cry as I have raised about 10% of the money and need about N13.5M from the whooping N15 million Naira required for the corrective surgery in England.

Your excellency sir, I am inspired by your passionate disposition towards helping, supporting and encouraging all Lagosians to live well-meaning and impactful lives, to appeal that you intervene in my case that I may also enjoy a new lease of life.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind consideration sir I believe strongly that even as you set out to aid me, you will also experience divine intervention with the Almighty creator of mankind (God) in all your endeavours.

CONTACT DETAILS

 08034252974

 Kelechiuhegwu@yahoo.com
@helpkelechiwalk

Account details

UHEGWU KELECHI RUTH

GTB 0008250589 .


Yours Sincerely,
Kelechi Uhegwu

Please anyone that it touches to help Kelechi, should kindly contact her and donate whatever he or she can. No amount is too small. Thanks!

Continue after the cut for more Photos of Kelechi....






Please anyone that it touches to help Kelechi, should kindly contact her and donate whatever he or she can. No amount is too small. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment