Sunday, November 30, 2014

PHOTO: SEE #Naija Musician That Robs People In Order To Launch His Album

John Sunday & Onyekachi
A report has emerged on how a 25-year-old John Sunday, who claimed to be a Lagos musician but hail from Ikofepepe in Akwa Ibom State, confessed to Lagos police authorities yesterday that the....
reason he went into armed robbery business is because he needed money to launch his album "Tureke Reggae".

According to him, "I was targeting N100,000,” in order to use it in launching my music career.  Sunday also revealed that they were three in the gang, but one is still on the run.
 However, the Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti, revealed that Sunday and another of his gang members, Onyekachiwere arrested on November 21st, after receiving a tip-off.
On the other hand, Onyekachi revealed that he became an armed robber in order to get money to feed his wife. “I was a commercial bus conductor. We were operating on the Agege Total-Oshodi route. I just got married, but my wife is still in the village. I was looking for money to feed her whenever she comes to Lagos; that was why I went into armed robbery”Onyekachi Cried. 

Drop a comment....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment