Monday, November 17, 2014

[PHOTO] See Picture of Lagos Cleric Mr Isiaka Akanbi who killed 62-year-old woman and dumps corpse on bridge

Akanbi, Kareem
Photo: Left - Mr Akanbi: Right - late Kareem
The police in Lagos have arrested a cleric, Mr. Isiaka Akanbi, for allegedly killing a 62-year-old woman, Raliatu Kareem. The police also accused Akanbi of stealing the deceased’s wallet and other personal effects. Akanbi, popularly called Alfa, had a traditional healing centre on Lawani Street, in the Olodi Apapa area of Lagos. The late woman simply known as Kareem, who lived on Ope-Ewe Street, Agbado Ijaiye, Lagos hails from Ilorin, Kwara State, had known Akanbi for about 20 years as she was a close customer of his.

Akanbi claimed that Kareen visited him as they have been....
very good friends too. He claimed that Kareen just collapsed and became unconscious on the day she visited him. The he quickly rushed her to a nearby hospital, but was shocked when the nurses told him she had died.

“I got a NAPEP tricycle and took her corpse to the Marine Bridge that same night and abandoned it there. I did not want people to trace her corpse to me. When I got home, I buried her wallet, handset, bangle and ring behind my house.
“I did not kill her. I am an Alfa, I do favour charms for traders. I met Raliatu in 1986. Since then, we have been family friends. She used to come to my place for consultation and I had been to her house too” - Akanbi said.

Drop a comment...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment