Monday, June 29, 2015

All Nigerian male artistes are full of crap – Cynthia Morgan Blasts

cyntha morgan rubbing minds

While speaking as a guest on Rubbing Minds TV programme today, music star Cynthia Morgan threw a shade at all the male entertainers in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

It all started when the show host, Ebuka Uchendu asked her to name a few of the male artistes in the industry that she could date and she responded thus:

Continue reading after the cut.....



“I’m not dating anyone in the industry. Never. Like Never. Personally I don’t think its my thing. I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that. I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn’t work out. They are all the same thing, they are artists” Cynthia Morgan said.

Drop a comment.....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment