Thursday, February 4, 2016

PHOTO: See the Man 'Ndifreke Joseph ' Who Had No Peace and Turned Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl

Ndifreke Joseph Clement
According to report, a 22-year-old Ndifreke Joseph Clement from Akwa Ibom state who killed his 23-year-old cousin, Ubong Edet, over a girl surrendered himself to police six months after he committed the murder.

Clement said he slit his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend in......
August 2015.

After Ndifreke turned himself in and was question his motive for killing cousin, He said:
“I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked. “I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room, I saw my girlfriend weeping and blood running from her nostrils.

He further said; “I asked her what happened and she said Ubong beat, wounded and forcefully had sex with her. But after opening the door for me, Ubong went away and did not come back until very late in the night.

Drop a comment....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment