Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dana Crash: I ran out of the bathroom naked, my nudity was the last thing on my mind- Displaced female resident

One of the residents of Iju/Ishaga, where the Dana aircraft crashed, said she ran out naked when the plane hit their building. The resident, who identified herself as
Bidemi Adebayo, claimed she was taking her bath when the plane crashed.
 “I was taking my bath when I heard the terrible noise. I have never heard that kind of noise before. I didn’t know what was happening and out of fear, I had to run out not bothering to cover up,” she said.
She said it was her neighbours who eventually gave her clothes to cover up when they noticed she was stark naked.
She said, “Who cares about my nakedness? At that moment, my nudity was the last thing on my mind. Can somebody be in between life and death and still be talking about being nude? I don’t care if people saw my nakedness.
“What of those who had died? Would they still be talking about being naked? I am very fat but I had to run for my life. My size didn’t deter me at all.”
Adebayo said she lost everything she had as a result of the crash and hoped that the government would come to their rescue.
“Some people have been helping us. Some people have given me money. I lost everything. I don’t even know how and where to start from again. At the moment, I am staying with my uncle at Abule-Egba,” she said.

Culled- Punch

....Indeed Think.. “Who cares about my nakedness? “What of those who had died? I had to run for my life!

Leave a comment...thanks!

4 comments:

  1. D'news no funny but me laff jor. Nakedness means nothin 2 a dead bodi, thnk Baba God u saved ur life sef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked we come to the world, Naked we will all leave this earth!

    -David

    ReplyDelete