Thursday, November 29, 2012

This life sef...!!!! Gold diggers are driving me crazy with marriage proposals...

Gold diggers are driving me crazy with marriage proposals 

Must read....

Ms Ebube Essien-Garrick is in trouble! Ever since she became the MTN aircraft promo winner of a whopping N64 million, her life has not been the same. Trust Nigerian men, most especially the jobless ones, they are all over her.
In a bid to partake of the largesse, they have bombarded Ebube with
phone calls, SMS and emails demanding friendship, love, and wait for this, instant marriage! Right now, the student of Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, who is yet to come to terms with her new status as a millionaire, has been crying to close friends and relatives about the pressure on her.
Hear Ebube: “The pressure is driving me crazy. I keep getting crazy messages from guys who declare their love for me. Some say they want to marry me, others declare their undying love. Since I won this money, my life has not been the same.
Some people are even calling my parents and telling them not to worry that they already have a special husband for me. “When I am ready for marriage, I would not go for anyone who is interested in my money. I know what love is. If anyone is coming because of my money, I promise the person that he will not get a dime because I will make sure he doesn’t.”
Meanwhile, Ebube has decided to switch off her phone if this will safe her from the deluge of romantic calls and texts messages coming from gold diggers.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha! money...money...money!Naija we dey oo!
Abeg my people...what is or are your advice to Ebube..? or are your a gold-jigga?

Lets hear from you....thanks!

1 comment:

  1. ...biko wetin sef, leave matter jor. 1million dollars i no fit marry this girl shekina.

    ReplyDelete