Friday, September 27, 2013

VIDEO & AUDIO: This Is Just The Beginning Of War That Will Befall Nigeria Says Boko Haram Leader Shekau


This is to the people, who call themselves Nigerians; it is Shekau that is speaking since you said he has died. Here is something new (Shouts)
It is me that has come out to counter the lies and speculations.
I believe you are watching and listening to me. Sagir Musa (spokesman of JTF) will be sad now and really angry. I pity Sagir Musa. This is just beginning of another war that will befall Nigeria.
 It is just starting and new beginning. I know Oladipo Diya will be sad, Jonathan too will not be happy but angry, Obama will be angry, Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel will be sad too.

Continue reading after the cut....
Francoi Hollande will be angry, Queen Elizabeth is angry. Magrate Thatcher same will be angry and all infidels throughout the world.
I am alive and a new beginning has just commenced.
The world should know am alive by the will of Allah, who will call me at the appointed time he desire and set for me.
If my end comes, no matter what, even if I am eating, I will go. What I am doing, is not my own but it is there in Quran, I challenged all clerics in the world to come out and lets debate. Even if its Tantawee or whoever, they should know that I am not just doing things, rather saying only what Prophet Mohammed SAW was sent to do by God.
What we are saying is there in the Quran, and so do not bother or suffer your selves. What I see in Quran, I will continue to do until the day I cannot breathe again.
Be vigilante and watchful, this is above you and your imagination. Am alive contrary to the lies, you are surprised that I am now your tormentor in the this cause.

Shekau is really nothing; you should rather fear Allah, the maker of everything you see. You are just communists and leaders of humor sexual. I swear, there will be nothing like democracy, there is nothing like rule of man to people. There is only rule of Allah to the world.
Government for people by the people is fake,   there will only be law of Allah to people.
This is Shekau, I keep quite deliberately. Is this not me? I went underground and heard all the lies, is this my picture Turakin Adamawa?
 Adamawa? Is this picture, Sagir Musa? Is this my picture Jonathan? I will show you soon.

This is Shekau, they said they killed our brothers. Let me explain what transpired. I gave permission for all these attacks since it is from God and the foot soldiers are only obeying God. If am not alive, it will continue. This is our conviction. Is Mohammed Yusuf not death? Are not seen how it is progressing? Are you not saying that Shekau is more radical than him? If death of leader is the end of faith, our faith will have died with the death of Prophet Mohammed...

Those sticks boys you are deceiving, we are the ones that killed them in Monguno, they came with sticks and Allah help us as we killed over 200 of them. You lied that they are about 20 and with over 30 missing. It is above that as we killed them and the whole place was blood bath and they were all smelling and we have to leave the area.

We are also responsible for Benisheik killings and carried yesterday killings. You that claimed you are SSS and man of knowledge. We slaughtered more than 200 people.Yes, these days in Monguno, after we killed stick boys cwe seized several weapons from army and now under us.

Sad!

Drop a comment...thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment