Monday, April 27, 2015

s.O.s: ‘Please, help save our girl’! Teniola Bashorun requires a heart operation as soon as possible

Teniola ok
3-year-old Teniola Bashorun
Three months after her case went public, three-year-old Teniola Bashorun is yet to get N3million required for her heart operation.
Her story was first published on January 14 when her father brought her to The Nation.
The girl is diagnosed with a hole in her heart.
Her father, Kehinde Bashorun, said after the publication, they received N90, 000 from well-meaning Nigerians.
“I thank those who deposited some money into our account but I really pray a good Samaritan gives us a huge sum because I keep wondering when the money will turn into millions,” he said.
Bashorun said they have spent N20, 000 out of the money for her monthly medical check-up.
“In spite the check-up and drugs, there are no improvements. As at January, She could still walk but as I speak she doesn’t walk anymore,” he noted.
His wife, Ibironke, who had just delivered a set of twins, still wonders where help will come from.
She said: “My daughter, at her age should crave chocolates and sweets but she lives on liquid food. She could still play with her friends three months ago but now, she is always beside me. It has not been easy since I put to bed because I have to make sure she is comfortable before I take care of the twins.”
Teniola needs N3million for urgent surgery in India to correct her abnormalities.
“I made enquiries from an India hospital two years ago when the exchange rate of dollars was low but now that the rate is high, I just don’t know. We need help,” Bashorun added.
To save Teniola, an account has been opened at Ecobank with number: 2961198124 under the name: Bashorun Felix Kehinde. The Bashoruns can be reached on 08188275717 and 08028561402.
FOR MORE ON Teniola Bashorun  CLICK HELP SAVE Teniola Bashorun

NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL TO GIVE! PLEASE LETS HELP SAVE Teniola Bashorun!

No comments:

Post a Comment