Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How Rivers State Gov-Elect 'Nyesom Wike' killed a man, cut off his private part and hung him – Gov Amaechi

Image result for nyesom wike and rotimi amaechi

Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi on Tuesday alleged that Governor-elect, Barr. Nyesom Wike hired former militant leader, Ateke Tom to kill perceived enemies during the last general elections in the state.

According to Mr. Amaechi, Tom killed a man and cut off his......
private part in Okrika, where the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan hails from, noting that when Wike worked for his re-election in 2011, nobody was killed.

Amaechi, who made the accusation in Port Harcourt while speaking at a public lecture to mark his 50th birthday anniversary, said one of his relatives was killed in front of Wike’s father’s house at Rumuepirikom in Obio/Akpor local government area of the state.
At the lecture themed “Deepening Democracy Nigeria-Implication For Development In Africa,” the Governor said: “In a bid for Wike to be governor, he hired Ateke Tom (ex-militant ‘General’). They killed a young man in Okrika (Dame Jonathan and Ateke’s hometown) and cut off his private part. “They slashed a young man’s throat and decided to hang his head on a tree. When I wanted to become governor, God took me aside and allowed Rivers people to vote for Celestine Omehia and He brought me back. So, nobody died. In 2011, the opposition joined to vote for us. Nobody died. But because of one man’s ambition, we were losing human beings everyday.

“The God I worship will answer our prayers. God will not allow those who kill people to be governor of Rivers State. God will allow only those who worship Him. I am not perfect. Even some of you pray more than me. My priest told me God said we would defeat Nyesom Wike. God said so. The same way God told me in 2007 that I would be governor. “God will not allow us to make a killer, somebody who has killed human beings, to become governor of Rivers State. But we must learn to be patient and have endurance.

“You must also have resistance. Injustice will not be sustained in Rivers State. Continue to trust God.”

“I have been listening to Mr. Nyesom Wike and I have been trying not to reply him. He has been accusing me of corruption and I have been trying to keep quiet over the issue of corruption. A thief cannot call me corrupt. The first lesson he needs to learn is that he was Chief of Staff to my government. If I have no records, I have records on him.

Drop a comment....thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment