Sunday, June 28, 2015

INSANE: Why I slept with my granddaughters – 75 year old grandfather Mr. Umoru Choji

sat
75-year old grandfather  Mr. Umoru Choji
A 75-year old grandfather, who allegedly slept with his granddaughter, has told the police that he was lured into the shameful act by his daughter.
The Septuagenarian, Mr. Umoru Choji, who lives in Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, was said to have had canal knowledge of two of his grand daughters before he was caught.
But speaking with newsmen, Choji, who was paraded by the police, said, “It was these girls that put me into this trouble. They were the ones who always come to me and they arose my interest in sex. I didn’t even know when I started having sex with them.”
The shameless old man said the young girls reported him to the police after he stopped them from coming to his house.
He said: “I am married, and my wife is still alive. These girls were the......
ones that lured me into the act. It was not my intention. I know I had sex with them many times, but I stopped them from coming to me. So, they went and lie against me, and the parents of the other girls reported me to the police,” adding, “I feel bad, I did not know they will tell people what we were doing. The children deceived me and they went and report me to their parents.”
While parading the suspect, the Police Commissioner, Nasiru Oki, said: “The suspect, Mr. Umoru Choji, aged 75, lived in Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau state. The suspect had canal knowledge of his grand daughters several times before he was discovered.
“One of the grand daughter is just 11 years old, while the second daughter is 14-year old.
“The suspect, who is already in police net, will be charged to court as soon as all the processes are completed.”

Share your thoughts....thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment