Tuesday, August 11, 2015

PHOTO: 30 yr-old Man, Richard Effiok stabs girlfriend to death after ‘3 rounds of sex’

Image result for PHOTO: Man stabs girlfriend to death after ‘3 rounds of sex’
Richard Effiok
30-year-old Richard Effiok, on Monday confessed to stabbing his girlfriend after marathon sex.

The suspect identified his deceased girlfriend as Bassey Udoh, when he made a confessional statement while being.....
paraded in police fashion.

He said, “The problem started when I had three rounds of sex with the lady and gave her N1,000 as transport fare back home, but she demanded N5,000.

“Bassey is my lover. We have been dating for two years. On the day of her death, we had three rounds of sex. I can’t really say if I was tempted by the devil to kill her.

“When she refused to collect the N1,000 that I gave her, we started quarrelling and it led to a fight. I brought out a sharp kitchen knife and stabbed her.

“After stabbing her, she screamed and neighbours broke into my room. They saw her on the ground in a pool of blood. She later died.”

According to him, it was his neighbours that called the policemen that arrested him.

“I regret my actions, I wish I did not kill her,” he said.


Drop a comment....thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment