Omg! Whats all these about the People being electrocuted in Lagos?
Just not quite long after UNILAG students were protesting about the death of one of their colleagues electrocuted inside the school premises, another tragedy happened again in Lagos as a trailer driver was electrocuted after his trailer touched a high tension cable.The unfortunate incidents happened yesterday around the Jakande Estate, in the Isolo area of Lagos
Commercial activities were grounded in the area as residents, commercial motorcyclists and traders besieged the scene of the accident.
An eye witness revealed that the incident happened around 8am.
*WARNING! PHOTO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGE! VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
Continue after the cut for Photo.....
May the soul of the departed rest in Peace!