Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#SuperEagles: Emmanuel Emenike quits Super Eagles

Image result for olisheImage result for Emmanuel Emenike quits Super Eagles

Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike has announced his retirement from international football.

The footballer on Monday said on Instagram he is putting a stop to his five-year career with the Super Eagles.

He wrote: “For everybody that thinks I am the.......
problem of Super Eagles, I am using this opportunity to give you a breaking and interesting news that I am no longer a Super Eagles player. It has always being my pleasure to play and win for the team.

“I am always proud of my successful years in the team and I am pleased to call it off at this point in order to avoid insults.”

This comes a day after story broke that coach Sunday Oliseh was considering dropping him from next month’s World Cup qualifier against Swaziland after he has gone two years without scoring for the three-time African champions.

Drop a comment....thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment