Sunday, November 15, 2015

Prophet catches wife in bed with another man, collapses

Image result for Prophet catches wife in bed with another man, collapses

A self-proclaimed prophet fainted when he returned home and found his wife in bed with another man. Thulani Ncube of Bulawayo who was on A night shift, got sick and returned home without...

 telling his wife Clara Rubaya. He was shocked to find his wife in the arms of boyfriend Ezlamm Sibanda.

Instead of taking action, Ncube collapsed and Sibanda fled from the scene naked. But he was apprehended by neighbours who took him to Western Commonage Police Station.

Ncube explained how it all happened.‘‘While at work I developed a running tummy. As a result my boss said I should go home. When I got home at around 9pm, I was shocked when I heard strange sounds. I tried to listen and thought maybe we had visitors. I then opened the door since I had spare keys. I found my wife bending holding the bed while her lover was on her case. After that I don’t know what happened because I had a blackout. I only woke up to see a lot of people surrounding me,” said the distraught Ncube.

He has since sent her packing. “I had gathered substantial money to pay part of the lobola. I won’t pay anything anymore- I sent her back home,” he said.

Clara Rubaya, the cheating wife that she had a past and strong feelings for Sibanda.

“ I don’t know what got into my head. I failed to stop my previous relationship with Ezlamm because I fail to get rid of him and I believe I still love him,” she said.

Drop a comment....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment