Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girl Brutally killed, Raped in a Cassava farm by In-Law!

...Killer Rapist Idiot Ime Titus
 Blessing Monday, 19, was on her father’s farm working when she was attacked by her brother
-in-law, one Idiot Barbaric Rapist Ime Titus, 29.
Ime had approached her while she was busy harvesting cassava in the farm and demanded to have sex with her.
Blessing’s refusal to yield to Titus’s demand had led to a scuffle. In the process, she slumped and died. But that did not stop him from going ahead to defile her.Confessing to the deed, Titus said, “Blessing went limp immediately I hit her and she stopped struggling with me. I didn’t know that she was dead, although she was bleeding on the spot where I hit her.  I went ahead to rape her and when I finished, I went into hiding again.” Beast!

 “I live with my elder brother at Moshalashi Street in Epe. Although I had known Blessing for some time, I didn’t start pestering her for love until a few weeks before she died. Anytime I asked, she would turn me down.  I tried my best, but nothing would move Blessing,” Titus confessed.

Blessing’s parents might have noticed his attachment to their daughter, but they never suspected that it would cause her harm.
. But their anxiety soon gave way to grief after her corpse was discovered in her father’s cassava farm.
Blessing’s relatives immediately became suspicious of Titus’s involvement in her death. Their worst fears were eventually confirmed when the latter’s brother informed the family that he had not returned since he left home days earlier.
Titus was handed over to the Epe Police Division by his elder brother when he returned home.
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Joseph Jaiyeoba, confirmed the incident. He  said, “Titus was transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, from Epe Police Station, where he was arrested. 
 Titus uncle is married to her eldest sister.

Share your thoughts...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment