Friday, March 30, 2012

Help Save Nwachukwu’s Life...must read!

THE prayer of every good woman is to see her husband hale and hearty and able to work and fend for the family. This has been the prayer of Mrs. Ifeyinwa Ezedie for10 years since she tied
the nuptial knot with Mr. Nwachukwu Ezedie. But as fate would have it, her hitherto healthy husband has become bedridden and incapable of even footing his medical bills.

Thirty-nine-year-old Nwachukwu, who hails from Ngo Nnobi in Idemili South Local Council Area of Anambra State, was a fridge dealer in Lagos and was living a normal life with his wife until September, last year, when he was diagnosed with with chronic kidney failure at the Lagos Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi-Araba.

Lamenting his condition, Nwachukwu, who is already looking frail, has swollen legs and breathes irregularly: “For the past six months, I have been on haemodialysis in hospital. One session of dialysis along with the drug costs about N40, 000 and I require about three sessions weekly, which costs N120, 000 weekly.
“So far my family with the help of Ngo Nnobi Association, Lagos, has spent over N5 million on my condition. We don’t have any money again and we require about N8 million for a transplant in India for me to live a normal and productive life again.

A distraught Nwachukwu who goes for treatment from his home added: “I will have to go for transplant before I can live a normal life again. I need financial help. I therefore appeal to kind-hearted Nigerians and corporate organisations to help me and save me. I also call on Anambra State Government, non-governmental organisations and churches to come to my aid. I feel very weak and tired because of leg swelling and blood shortage. It is a very difficult condition and I appeal to generous people to come to my aid. Our good God will bless then in return.”

For his unemployed wife, Ifeyinwa, his survival now depends on God and Nigerians. “For now our hope is in God and also the good people of Nigeria,” she said.
•Readers can reach Nwachukwu on 08033022593 or Account Number 3031116506, Nwachukwu Ezedie Micah, First Bank.

Pls lets us rise and help our fellow brother. any amount you can support will be highly appreciated.
 ..............................................................................................................................................................
Note; Please UsaveOne always encourage our readers to verify with the contact and the account details before making out payments. We do not receive any money on behalf of any individual or organization. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment