Friday, October 2, 2015

*DISTURBING VIDEO: Terrifying moment toddler balances on the ledge of an 8-floor window

Fatal drop: For more than a minute the toddler is in appalling danger of falling to his death from the huge apartment complex in RussiaSerious danger: A shocking video shows a two year old boy precariously standing and stretching on the ledge of an eighth storey window in Russia

A shocking video shows a two year old boy precariously standing and stretching on the ledge of an eighth storey window in Russia.
For more than a minute the toddler is in appalling danger of falling to his death.
Eyewitnesses immediately called the police in the Ural Mountains city of Miass, Chelyabinsk region, as the child leaned outwards and stretched out his leg.

His mother - who like the boy has not been named - was in the kitchen cooking lunch and had no idea her son would climb up to a window she had opened to allow in some fresh air.
When she saw him, she talked him to come back in, fearful if she raised her voice, she could scare him into a fall.
'I nearly suffered a heart attack when I saw what happened,' she was quoted as saying by The Siberian Times.
'I was cooking, the sun was roasting hot, and I decided to open the window to air it. My son was with me, having lunch.

'I opened the window and then went to another room to get something.'
She claimed it didn't occur to her that her son would climb up and explore the open window.
'He never did it before,' she said.
'I was back a minute later and I nearly died from a heart attack when I saw him out there. I had a split second to decide how to get him back without scaring him.
'I called his name very quietly and gently, my heart in my throat. He crawled down. I cried, sobbing, non-stop for half an hour.'

*WARNING! DISTURBING VIDEO,,,,VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Continue after the cut for Video.....


Drop a comment....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment